Easy to make and a great way to get more vegetables into your day!
1. Add olive oil & chopped red/brown onion to a wok.
2. Crush 2 garlic cloves and add to the onion (be careful not to burn the garlic).
3. Add chicken breast strips and season with Tamari (Gluten free soy sauce). Cook until golden brown around the edges.
4. Add your chopped Veg: cabbage and spinach form a good base, pineapple, baby corn & red/yellow bell peppers add sweetness, carrots & snap peas add crunch & colour! You can add pretty much anything!
5. Serve on its own or with a side of rice