The rainy & windy weather this afternoon put my in the mood for some hot chocolate! ☕️
Melted 2 blocks in milk in the microwave.
A nice easy meal for a Friday night.
Melted some butter and coated chicken pieces in it, then salt and pepper & parsley.
Sprinkled Olive Oil & salt & pepper over the pumpkin.
Both go into the oven at 180 for 45 minutes.
Served with organic baby lettuce & Herb salad with cucumber & feta and some crushed nuts using a mortar & pestle. I love to drizzle light olive oil & balsamic vinegar over my salads and then chop it all up together.
Easy to make and a great way to get more vegetables into your day!
1. Add olive oil & chopped red/brown onion to a wok.
2. Crush 2 garlic cloves and add to the onion (be careful not to burn the garlic).
3. Add chicken breast strips and season with Tamari (Gluten free soy sauce). Cook until golden brown around the edges.
4. Add your chopped Veg: cabbage and spinach form a good base, pineapple, baby corn & red/yellow bell peppers add sweetness, carrots & snap peas add crunch & colour! You can add pretty much anything!
5. Serve on its own or with a side of rice
It’s not quite as healthy as a salad, but is still a healthier version of a burger and chips!