A delicious, nutritious & easy breakfast smoothie recipe, perfect to “blend & go” on a busy morning.
- 1 ripe Banana (You can use fresh or frozen – I chopped mine up & froze it the night before)
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cups Milk (You can also use water/soya milk/almond milk etc.)
- 2 Tbsp Macadamia Nut Butter (I used this one from woolworths. Feel free to use any other nut butter)
- I put the milk and oats and nut butter in my blender jug and in the fridge the night before to soak but you can make it without soaking your oats.
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender – liquids first – and bend until smooth.