A simple & quick Muesli/Granola Recipe to keep your plain yogurt company & to satisfy you at Breakfast time. Sugar & Gluten Free of course!
- 2 Cups Oats (You can buy Gluten free Oats from Dischem)
- 1 Cup Mixed Raw Nuts &/ Seeds (I used Almonds + Macadamias + Seed Mix)
- 1/3 Cup Goji Berries / Cranberries (Keep separate & add these to the muesli after baking as they burn easily and then don’t taste too good)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Xylitol (Or Sweetener of Choice)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil (I use Crede Organic Virgin Coconut Oil available at Woolworths)
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper and preheat oven to 160C.
- Combine all of the ingredients (Keep Goji Berries aside) in a large bowl.
- Melt 1/3 Cup Coconut oil in the microwave (30 seconds) and pour into the bowl of ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread the Muesli over the baking tray evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove & stir up the mixture. Bake for a further 5-10 minutes.