A great and delicious way to get more veggies and fiber!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Sesame oil (optional)
- Olive oil
- 1 Chopped onion
- Chopped green cabbage (half a medium cabbage used here)
- Sliced red & yellow pepper
- 2 spring onions chopped
- Cashew nuts
- Tamari (gluten & sugar free soy sauce)
- Salt & pepper
- 4 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Sauté onion in olive & sesame oil until soft.
- Add chicken and crushed garlic and cook until chicken is sealed and brown/golden outside.
- Add the cabbage & peppers, season with 1 tbsp tamari and salt & pepper to taste. Cook until veggies are tender/crisp to your liking.
- Add the spring onion & cashews and stir to mix.
- Serve on its own or with a side of brown basmati rice.