A twist to your side of chips! Why not try some sweet & crispy carrot chips?
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
- Peel and Top & tail as many carrots as you’d like, there were 4 used in this picture.
- Cut into thin strips, place on baking tray, sprinkle olive oil & season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes, leave longer to get more crispy.
A great and delicious way to get more veggies and fiber!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Sesame oil (optional)
- Olive oil
- 1 Chopped onion
- Chopped green cabbage (half a medium cabbage used here)
- Sliced red & yellow pepper
- 2 spring onions chopped
- Cashew nuts
- Tamari (gluten & sugar free soy sauce)
- Salt & pepper
- 4 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Sauté onion in olive & sesame oil until soft.
- Add chicken and crushed garlic and cook until chicken is sealed and brown/golden outside.
- Add the cabbage & peppers, season with 1 tbsp tamari and salt & pepper to taste. Cook until veggies are tender/crisp to your liking.
- Add the spring onion & cashews and stir to mix.
- Serve on its own or with a side of brown basmati rice.
Lunch prepped for tomorrow. Left over roast chicken & pumpkin salad.
Put cucumber, pumpkin, chicken and any other salad elements (I.e. Dressing) at the bottom of the jar and then loosely pack your lettuce/greens on top. This will help to keep your greens crisper.
I’ve had a ‘tickley’ throat the past few days so I made some immune boosting tea!
A cup of rooibos
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp raw honey
2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
Looking for something refreshing & sugar free? Woolies have Sugar free Ginger Beer & Passionade!
The rainy & windy weather this afternoon put my in the mood for some hot chocolate! ☕️
Melted 2 blocks in milk in the microwave.